Summit Marine Lifts PATENTED LIFT DESIGN
Cylinders – 2.5” bore x 20” stroke, dual acting. PATENTED Retract lift system.
Pump System – Monarch Fluid Power, 2,500 psi, 4 way valve, 12 volt system. 1/4” hose assemblies.
Fluid – Completely biodegradable.
|Hydraulic Boat Lift Specifications|
|Model||HL 4400||Pontoon HL 4400P||HL 6000||HL 8000||HL 12000||HL14/18/24|
|Capacity #||4,400||4,400||6,000||8,000||12,000||14000 to 24000|
|Weight - frame only||243||243||303||397||550||1200+|
|weight - cylinders||52||52||104||104||156||156+|
|Power Source (not included)||1@12 volt||1@12 volt||1@12 volt||1@12 volt||2@12 volt||24 volt|
|Water Depth 18" + 1/2 of boat draw for all models. Pontoon requires 0" with 40" beam, 6" with 120" beam.|
Features and Benefits
- Strong lightweight marine grade 6005 aluminum. Years of trouble free service.
- Strong 2 x 6 tube used for beam members. 33% stronger than 2 x 5, and 56% stronger than 2 x 4.5”.
- Stainless Steel hardware. Eliminates rusting problems, eliminates premature failure from worn pins.
- Monarch Fluid Pump System. Well recognized and trusted name in the industry, thoroughly tested.
- Patented Retract Lift System. Cylinders close as the lift elevates – protecting cylinders from scale buildup and Zebra Mussel problems, the # 1 cause for premature cylinder failure. US Patent 5,890,835.
- Larger cylinders than its competitors. Allows for 32% reduction in working pressure. Less wear on gears, motor, hoses, fittings and cylinder seals (the #2 cause for cylinder failure). Less strain on the pump motor translates to greater battery life.
- 12 volt power. Safe, clean power at the lake shore.
- Quick disconnects keyed one way. Easy to disconnect, reconnection cannot be done wrong.
- Biodegradable fluid. Same high quality power fluid used by the logging industry to protect our forests.
- Swivel bunk supports. Adjust to your hull’s dead rise.
- Changeable foot pad tube. Allows the customer to change the foot height tube without purchasing the whole assembly.
- Interchangeable leg assembly. Less expensive to change to canopy uprights later or change beam widths.